Sunday, August 15, 2010

Oh dear!! Houston we haev a problem!

Day 54+55

What a big pile of ball bags the weekend was then!

Lets start with the big one... Saturday morning boxing session: I turned up and we get told that we are goning to do a mock fight. I think great! had a quiet friday night, feeling fresh, this should be fun! I didnt realise how bad my nose was though and as soon as i put my mouthguard in i knew straight away i wouldnt be able to breath... my nose has been blocked for a while now due to my allergies and recently i got a cold that i cant really shake, but it hasnt bothered me too much... i asked for a 1 piece mouthguard but alexis said he would get it after the session. So i started the fight and literally from the word go i couldnt breath! Imagine trying to throw punches and move around while holding your breath. It doesnt work does it! i tried to blow my nose after the first round but 15 sec into the 2nd round i couldnt keep my mouthpiece in anymore cas i couldnt breath... Well brilliant! i can tell you one thing, i didnt like that! i was the unhappiest bunny in all of bunny land...the saddest lion at the fair and the most pissed off ive think ive been since i lost at tiddely winks in the grandfinal when i was 6! Dummy came out with my mouthguard and dolly was thrown in the corner.. i then had to stand there and watch everybody else fight!wee poo wee poo! anyway after the session i got my 1 piece and moulded it round my now firmly shut gob... i tried it out yesterday and it was a lot better... still not perfect but at least i can breath! Im now really worried that if my allergies continue to harrass me i might be struggling for the fight! ive had this problem all my life and recently its been ok, but i dont know wether its due to all the recent rain or time of year but my hayfever is back with avengance! It doesnt help also that the new office we have moved into has really thick carpets and we have no cleaner atm! Im lost and i dont know what to do... its strange cas i played football in the evening at 5pm and was fine... i ran around no problem... but obviously i didnt have the mouthguard in and i didnt need to breath through my nose!
What to do, what to do? I need help!

So as i said i played footy sat night.. we drew 2-2 after being 2-0 up! THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR TAKING OFF YOUR BEST PLAYERS! and sunday i went into the gym and had a boxing match against the wall with my gaurd in and headgear on to see if it was a one off.. i think its better now with the one piece but my breathing still isnt good...

Oh dear Houston we have a problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment