Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Force is strong in this one...

Day 52

Ive been a bit slack on my blog lately. A combination of work ,training, football and running havent left me with much time to write anything but a general run down. I really need to take some mesurements down to see how everything is growning or decreasing.... My fitness atm is out of control! I notice it when we play football. I can run all day without even breaking a sweat. I feel physicaly very strong. My reps and sets of pullups is redic! i am feeling very tired constantly and my body is always aching but once i start training that all goes away and i can put in some serious work! Im actually very addicted to the gym. Its very hard to not go and give it my all eveyday. And if i miss a day like sundays which i have off i feel like its been forever since ive been there .... 5 weeks and 1 day to go till fight night which means 36 days to go... I'm actually starting to get a bit nervous now. i dont know why. Maybe cas everybody keeps telling me i should be and everybody keeps asking me how the training is going and who im gonna fight against and am i gonna win.. Its ok i dont mind talking about it but i feel like im having the same conversation over and over again which is making me over analyze everything... i need to forget about everything and just accept that what will be will be. ive just gotta give myself the best possible platform, which to be honest im doing. (diet-good,training-good,mental approch-good) so what do i have to worry about? i cant change what a person is gonna do in thier training so why worry about it. And i am always good in big situations.. the one spot kick aside!

Today i chose my entrance music and name! Come on Rob "The Gob" Price!

No comments:

Post a Comment