Monday, August 16, 2010

Back in form?

Day 57

Well the mouthguard worked!

Movement and punching was good. We did tech sparring last night. No proper fighting. Just focusing on doing all the right things. I'm still not convinced that im out of the woods yet. I need to fight the guy i did last week. i think he is the best one out of all the people in my group. There is him and one other guy. I want to test myself against him again. Its the only way im gonna know if ill be ok on the night. Since saturday even though i feel like shit cas i lost i have suddenly rediscovered something.....I dont know where all this energy has come from. All of a sudden i want to work hard again in the gym. I want to hammer it! last night i felt like i could go on forever. is this all cas i got beat? was i coasting? maybe i thought i was walking it.... i dont know. at least ive got it back anyway.. just hope it doesnt disappear again with only 4 weeks to go!

Gym at lunch time and a sparring session tonight with my mate....

See you tomorrow where apparently we will have another mock fight(the one we should have had YESTERDAY)

No comments:

Post a Comment