Monday, August 30, 2010

2 1/2 weeks left to go!

67+68+69

Well what i nightmare... forgot my gumshield in the office on friday.. Well i didnt exactly forget it, i asked ross to drop it off at my place cas i wasnt going back to the office and the muppet forgot to so they wouldnt let me spar!
It was a shame as the numbers were low and we everyone got a good 4 rounds in!
My own fault i suppose, never rely on anyone!!!!!!

Saturday afternoon i played footy and sunday too... plus went surfing sunday afternoon ..

Monday today and the top of my legs are killing me! I went to the gym at lunch time and did a slow walk for 10 min to try and loosen them up. then i did my pullups and then relaxed in the pool. i did alot of stretching but not much is helping!!
i have boxing tonight.. should be interesting! Will probably get told im unfit again! lol

Not long to go now.. only 2 1/2 weeks left! Rumors are that im fighting the Indian guy karan on the night... He is a decent enough fighter. Im kinda glad that im fighting him and not any of the bigger boys.. Gotta really put in some work for the last couple of weeks now!!! lets get it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment