Wednesday, August 18, 2010

dupped again!

Day 58

No proper sparring again.. Just the technic sparring where you both kinda dance round eachother getting dizzy! kinda bored of this crap now! it doesnt really teach you anything in my opinion.. basiclly cas when you get to actually fight and realize you are gonna get hit all this shit goes out the window anyway. obviously when you get better and further down the line of course this stuff is key.. but we have been fighting now for 8 weeks and still have that swing for th ehilt kinda mentality and that wont go away for a while yet no matter how much you drum it in to us.. I did hear a good explaination from ally... apparently last (season) they sparred twice a week for the last 5 or 6 weeks and by the time it got to the end everybody was destroyed and nobody was fit to fight cas everybody was punching lumps out of each other.
I think what you have to remember is people are paying a lot of money for this and they want to put on above all else a great show. Wether a win or the other guy is null and void to them. They jsut want 20 people turning up on the night that are super fit and ready to give all they have for 3 rounds and put on a great show! i mean there are over 1500 people to impress and entertain. All this is well and good, but not only does it not help me but i really dont care!!!! I WANT TO WIN! and the only way that can happen is if i learn whats gonna happen when im actually fighting. I mean look what happen on sat! i found out that i needed to change my mouthguard! whats next? is my defence open? am i dropping my hands? am i aiming my punches properly? can i make it 3 rounds? can my opposite nr? i have so many questions and none of them are getting answered!
Anyway gym at lunch time yesterday went well ..burppies sets swimming and pullups.. then boxing at night...

Thursday i have gym at lunchtime and footy in the evening...

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment