Thursday, August 5, 2010

Not long now!

Day 44+45

Time is wizzing past and every time i go boxing a feel like time is running out! I dont know how much fitter i can seriously get..... its strange ive never reached this level of fitness before! i feel really fit but still everything feels hard to do.. i suppose im hitting harder and doing more than when i started but i feel like death after every session.. its crazy!
Wednesday we did some more sparring.... Its got to the point now that everyone is talking about who they think they are fighting.. I cant see it being anyone else but two people! i'm not worried or scared just apprahensive.. I mean im very gobby and like to blow my own trumpet, so what if i do lose! i havent really thought about it till now but people keep on brining it up. The problem is that im expected to win and everyone would love to see me get beat! Thats a dangerous combination. I had the chance to drink yesterday but i didnt ... i really am going to take this massively seriously now! im gonna take some messurements tonight to see how they are.. that will give me an idea how far ive come. I think i started at 80 odd kg .. i know im now close to 77.5kg... the problem is that the longer this goes on the better everyone gets! hahaaha i jsut have to keep my feet in front and continue working hard! i should have the fittness in the bag. i mean the amont i do is ridiculous... there is no way that im going to lose on that! im doing well in the boxing and i can take a punch. so that side is ok. I think the biggest thing is going to be the mental side of it! Making a game plan for the fight and exectuing it to the letter! not going off on some sideshow look at me dance routine and then end up losing the fight cas i wasnt focused. its all a balance... sure its gonna be nerve racking and im gonna be tempted to show off but if i dont get the end result its gonna have been all for nothing! And there is no fucking way thats gonna happen!
Thursday lunch time i had a team lunch so i skipped the gym but played footy at night and went for a swim....

Friday and a big session in the gym looms....

No comments:

Post a Comment