Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Weekend of fun

Day 34+35+36

Its Monday and its been a long weekend! Saturday we had our profile videos done at the boxing club. We had some questions (given to us the day before) put to us and some video taken for our entrance on the night! I was really looking forward to this and had mentaly prepered all my questions in advance. Adding humour and honesty into them.... So i get there at 8am and they start filming me asking me the first question, i go off on one then he says: right that was great but can you answer every question in under 15 seconds...Apparently my 5 min speech was too long! Ok i said. But what came out was shocking! I am not looking forward to hearing it... it sounded retarded! Believe me it was suppose to be witty and obviously make sense. Now it does neither... boooooooooo

Anyway afterwards we had a 2 hour training session and at night i went to a party... i got pissed!! (boo again) gotta stop allowing myself a couple of glasses of el vino! its not good!


Had Sunday off! Weather was shit so i just watched tv all day!

Monday i decieded to have a week off my midday sessions and really focus on the boxing training when i get there... im getting to tired by the time i get there and the workouts feel a bit lathargic lately... it was a good idea and i really gave it some for 3 hours! We did sparring bag work and padwork in a circle training exercise for over an hour! it was intense! My group got told off for trying to kill eachother in the sparring rather than using our technical skills we have learned. I dont think i saw one block!hahahah just a million haymakers! lol Love it!

Apparently wednesday is the same so im going to do the same again and just do the one three hour session!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment