Monday, July 5, 2010

Feeling good again!

Day 16

Its amazing what a couple of sessions can do. Monday morning came about, i had been naughty and the world looked grey. Tuesday afternoon and i have a big fat smile on my face!

Yesterday i went and did my normal light session. Only thing that was different was i'm now doing 6 pull ups instead of 5 , 50 situps instead of 45 and 25 pushups instead of 20...(3 sets) After my swim i laid by the pool for a while and caught some rays.
Boxing was really hard yesterday! We did our normal warm-up and cracked straight on with shadow boxing,pad and bag work. Cas i had turned up just after 5pm and hit the speed bag for 45min my arms were a bit weak. Something that my coach really noticed and told me to stop hitting like a girl! I would have loved to, apart from i thought my left arm was just about to fall off! But i got through it and we did a coulpe of burppies sets and the dreaded plank. I really looked as though i had just been swimming! I was drenched! Just before i went to the shower i did my 2 sets of pull ups that im determined to get up to 10 by the end of this! the pull ups at the end really hurt and they are a struggle but hopefully the more i do them the easier it will get!
I headed home and the wife had cooked me chicken breast and veg! OFF THE HOOK BTW!

My sleep patterns have been really shit lately! I seem to have real insomnia.. Its like i cant find the off switch. I just lay there and nothing happens. Im not quite sure why this is as i should be really tired. Its not helping during the day as my eyes feel really heavy at work but by the time i get home im fully awake! its starting to annoy me!'

The gym was good today ! 3 sets of 5 pull ups. skipping+situps+pushups(1min,50,25) times 4....
Really working those arms! Then into the pool for 20 lengths. did it in 13min. 0.5 km in 13min. is that good? i wasnt really going fast. i did 10 breast-stroke and 10 crawl. Then got some more sun! Im starting to actually get a bit of colour which is making me looked more defined. NICE:) Just need to lose this bloody stomach! Im gonna do it if it kills me!

Stats after 2 weeks i took yesterday:

Weight: 79.1 kg
Stomache: 35 inc
Waist : 33 inc
Bum : 37 inc (minus2:)
Thigh: 18 inc
bicep :11.5 inc all rounded up:)p

Looking forward to boxing tomorrow already! Tonight is date night! hmmmmmm popcorn and toystory 3!!!! sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment