Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Footy tonight! Yeh!

Day 25

My god i hurt so much! I really do feel like im close to burning out.. the only thing keeping me going atm is that im so close to losing the last bit of my belly its crazy! 2-3 more weeks of training and good eating should do it! plus im now back playing footy most weeks that should give me the extra push ! Boxing last night was really hard. It was all punching, shadow boxing, bag work, pad work and technique... My arms were fucked! I really enjoyed the defending and attacking part. I have to stop blinking though everytime somebody throws a punch at me!! Big time! Its strange cas something is coming towards your head and your immediate reaction is to blink... but everytime you do so you miss where the 2nd punch is coming from and you get hit in the head! I find my punches (especially my jab) are very weak! i dont know if thats overtraining or im just a pussy... probably a bit of both! its hard t otell when your hitting a bag! well we will see when we finally do some sparring on Saturday...

So light session at lunch then footy tonight. We only have 11 players so that should be a good run out!

Viva la spania!

No comments:

Post a Comment