Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Back into some serious training!

Day 24

Yesterday pissed me off and i went a bit o.t.t.! I got home around 5pm and had just enough time for a short run before date night. I suited up and started running with my ipod blasting out some tunes. By the time i knew it i was finished and had just done 8.08km (mapmyrun.com) in 45 min exactly.... This sounds slow. Believe me its not! The run is do is rediculously hilly and i have to cross the road 5 times and there is only an overhead walkway available! I absolutely beat it! No stops on slowing down! But boy today my legs hurt! And my neck! And when i went to the gym at lunch today i thought i was going to die! Because of the pain i had to change it up today so i streched for 20 min. Then i walked for 10min on the treadmill. Then did my pullup routine. Then did the pool but only managed 6 lengths before i started to tighten up again. I have boxing at 5pm so i didnt want t0 push it so i sat in the sun for 30 min. i really am getting quite off white now! hhahaha

Must say im really looking forward to boxing tonight as the rumor is we have our first sparring session. We will get split into two groups so i might be in the group that does it on sat. I would actually prefer this as my neck isnt 100% and i can look how everybody else is before i get in!

Come on !!!!!!!!! Finally i get to hit someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment