Monday, July 12, 2010

Not Happy with my Health scan!

Day 23

Ridiculous..... its the only word to describe what happened today! I went to the gym at lunch and they were doing free health tests so i thought that would be worth doing! You know to find out what sort of stats i was at and in 2 months compare them with now. Well according to them i need to lose 8kg! I mean that is mental! I need to lose 8kg and my bodyfat is 23.7%... im sorry but that is rubbish! That means im carrying 18.6kg of fat! Mate i might have a bit of a belly still going on but its disappearing fast and they is certainly not 18.6kg of fat there! There is none on my arms and legs... so that leaves my back and my stomach! I can tell you for sure i have no back fat so that leaves my stomach. I dont have a 9 year old child stuck to my front...believe me id know if i did! what a joke... idiots, idiots,idiots! I looked at the ticket and said thats kinda high and he started saying that i need to do more cardio! What? I train at lunchtime for 2 hours monday to friday. do 3 times 2 hours of boxing a week and play a minimum of 2 game of footy a week! do more cardio? When? While im sleeping! If they are telling me this then what are they telling people who are actually fat? Are they telling the they are obese? For sure they are using this as a marketing ploy to get people to join up for an extra contract or take one to one sessions... I mean they must be! There is no way im 8 kg overweight !

Anyway it kinda spurred me on. I didnt really start thinking about it until i got back to the office so i just went and trained. I did 5min run for warm up then 3 times 5 pull ups .(arm curls) 3 times 5 pull ups (arms wide apart) 4 times 6 lifting own weight and 30 lengths of the pool in 20 min. I topped that off with 2 min skipping, 20 push ups, 50 star jumps, 50 foot shuffles,20 squats times 3.....

God my arms are burning! Anyway i think i might skip date night and go for an hour run tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment