Tuesday, September 7, 2010

WEIGH IN TODAY!!!!!

Day 77+78

Monday night i went boxing, Tuesday i went to the gym at lunch time and had footy training at night!

Wednesday today and I'm looking forward to the weigh in tonight to finally see who I'm gonna fight... I'm really looking forward to it!

So lets look at the possible candidates...

Karan: good fighter strong right...very aggressive 1/2

Tax man: nice fighter, strong right, solid all round 2/1

daire:very good fighter, good close, 6-7kg heavier 3/1

joel:very good fighter,20 inc reach advantage,2 foot bigger, very mobile 5/1

i cant see me fighting anyone else apart from karan to be honest.. they have keep us apart almost since the start.. im 76kg and it would be a massive weight advantage for daire if i fought against him... although i think that would be a very good fight! Karan really does jump at you and you have to be careful you dont get caught on your back foot. technically hes not the best fighter there, but here will not stop coming at you for the 3 rounds. Plus fighting me gives people an advantage as everyone like to see me lose and i'll def be up against it! im not sure what i like more though..people supporting me or people cheering against me! i think the later. that way i dont have the feeling of letting anyone down if i lose and i love a bit of adversity...Everytime i think about the night i picture myself with my arms in the air tica tape falling from the skies... i feel good when i have that image in my head. maybe i dont want to think about the other image that we dont speak of! maybe its not worth thinking about cas it aint gonna happen. maybe i shouldnt worry cas as long as i do my best and fight like there is no tomorrow, fight like all that exists is 3 rounds of 2 mins, i cant lose anyway! im fit! im physically strong! im mentally strong! ive given myself the best possible odds to carve out a win! im not going for some ridiculous knock out, im gonna do what i know im good at. wear him down and kill him at the end! there is nothing more that i could have done to prepare for this physically... im in great shape! i just have to focus now. visualize my goal and go out and get the job done! cas thats all that matters...getting the job done.. no prizes for 2nd best. No amount of "well you did your best" "you were really good out there" it was a bad ref decision"will stop the pain after the fight!!!!... IM A CHAMPION AND IM GONNA WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im gonna win this for my boy who is born soon! No way is he coming into this world and the first thing he is gonna see is his loser dad! No way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


BOOYA!

No comments:

Post a Comment