Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Joel " ice cold" Carpenter

Day 78

So the weigh in certainly pulled up some surprises! Personally I think the biggest one was my fight! And if you had put money on it yesterday you would be a rich man right now!
Joel "ice cold"carpenter....79kg , 182cm and cut like a steak as Colin Murray off fighting talk would say... Really didn't think i would be fighting him and he is so much bigger and heavier than me.... Plus the fact we have been sparring together all the way through the training which means we kinda know each other inside out. Is that good or not i don't know. I'm definitely feeling strange about this whole thing now. I'm actually gonna fight! Its finally sunk in that that's what this has all been about. I wouldn't say I'm nervous its more of a feeling of anticipation.... i Just want it to be over now. My wife keeps on saying that i should keep all this exercise up after the fight cas i look really good atm... that's gonna be hard as its been really hard work!
I don't know what else to say... For once I've actually got nothing to say..I'm stumped! I cant have trained any harder as I've said. I wanted a good opponent....which i have! A very good one! Really nice lad as well! Lot of respect for him. Looks mean as hell! Breath! Concentrate! Remember what you have learned. Use the force!

Football tonight! Not gonna go at it too hard, need to stay injury free! just using it for fitness!

peace out!

Please i just found out that this thing has spell check!!! Get in! My spelling is atrocious!

No comments:

Post a Comment