Tuesday, September 14, 2010

2 days left!

Day 83

With all said and done and the day of my last boxing session before fight night on Friday i honestly can say I'm ready! I'm raring to go.. the pain in my neck still hasn't subsided but the rush i get every time i think about Friday takes it away in a flash..(plus the heaps of tiger balm!) I'm done talking now! I want my fists to do the rest. Prob wont really post much more in the run up... Will def give a full summery the day after... Tomorrow i will just have a relaxing day. Need to go for our last doc appointment before the baby is born. Get Keryn looking tip top by taking her the the hair dressers. We have her dress already sorted. Hopefully she wont need anything else! Everybody has their tickets.. The adrenaline rushing through me all the time is unbelievable.. God knows what I'm gonna be like on Friday! I feel like i could run a marathon then do another one straight after just for fun! My focus is down! Loving it! cant wait! Speak to you soon! ! ! !!!! xxxxx

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment