Friday, September 3, 2010

The Weekend has landed!

72+73

Wednesday night i got to boxing for our 2nd to last training sparring session... with only 2 weeks to go they dont want us getting injured so they have told us no more sparring after saturday.. I kinda see where they are coming from but on the other hand i think its not a good decision.. but hey what do i know. I think the problem is that everyone was so dead by fight night last time that they dont want that happening again!

The sparring session for me went really well. Ive learnt to fight off my back foot now and my range finding is very good. I dont really need to be that aggressive to point score and if that was a real match i think(in my opinion) i would have won on points... So all is looking good. I went for a big gym session thursday lunch time and did a massive 14.5km run in the evening to open up those lungs... Friday now and ive taken today off to charge the batteries for our last sparring session tomorrow morning which will definitely be interesting! I bet people will be going for it and im sure there will be no punches pulled!

No footy on sat or sunday so ill have to find something to do..might go surfing on sunday and def gonna get into the sun!

The weekend has landed!

peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment