Thursday, July 1, 2010

What a gym session!

Day 12

I'm not being funny. No really im not! But todays session was the bomb diggity snop d o double g tastic get in there my son sesch!

45 min on the treadmill on 2.5% gradient.. (15min on 10km/h,15min on 11km/h and 15min 12.5... 3 sets of pull ups! 3 burppies sets-you know the drill and 10 lengths of the pool! Then i went into the steamroom and sweated the evil out!

Now that is a sesch... Really feel good aswell. Dont feel tired and in pain. Sweet! And to top it off there is about 3 more hours of work to go and then its the weekend! Although to be fair the weekend is not what it was as i cant drink! (now i know how my lovely wife feels!) it is hard work and i really admire her for going 6 months without getting pissed or smoking... ! I hope i have the strength to get through the rest of this without drinking either. The smoking is easy. I've never really smoked anyway went i havent had a drink in the other hand. So giving up wasnt hard. But i must admit that i still get the urge every now and again. But then i think to myself that if i have one i will have another one and then im back where i started! And lets face it i havent just worked my arse off in the gym to just go and mess myself up! I feel so strong and quick atm. Why would i want to jeopardize that for a cig! i mean really! You know im actually getting quite stubborn about this now. The drinking and smoking. And as anybody who know me knows when i get something in my head...... ill do it just to prove people wrong! People who think that im not capable of going 3 months without it! ill go 6 just to say i can and prove you wrong! Just like the people who ask me why im doing this!

Boxing tomorrow, rest on Sunday with a well deserved sleep in! (tried to spell ly in but nobody knows how to spell it!!! lol!

Have a good week peeps! Ps press follow on the right side please if you already havent!

No comments:

Post a Comment