Friday, July 23, 2010

Another sarring session down!

Day 31+32+33

A lot more professional, alot more controlled. That what i got told at the end of my sparring session yesterday. I cut the cockyness out and just went to work. Never really letting the other person breath and moving well when they were throwing, I caught a couple of right hooks at the end when i was trying to see what would happen if i just blocked and didnt throw. NOT GOING TO DO THAT AGAIN. One thing ive found out is that even though its not really that painful, i dont like getting hit in the face!

I went for a big run Tuesday night and obviously did gym on Wednesday at lunchtime, Then boxing.
Thursday i played footy at night but didnt do anything at lunch.

Friday is going slowly. Im working from home so i havent been to the gym today. Gonna do my 8km run at 5pm so that i have done something today. Tomorrow is video shoot for our promo videos for the boxing event! Gotta look good so i shaved all my hair and beard (bumfluff) today.
looking forward to that!

1 comment:

  1. You can do whatever you like and still you'll never look good

    ReplyDelete