Sunday, July 4, 2010

Nowhere to hide!

Day 15

After a great Saturday morning boxing session i was feeling good. My shoulders were burning from the boxing, but apart from that i felt good! Miles and cat were having a wet the poo monsters head party at 2pm and keryn and i were going to pop by for a bit and i had said to myself to not drink! Its really starting to annoy me now that i cant do a simple thing like not drink. None, nada, null, nichts.... it just doesnt exist! im incapable of lasting a week! i probably had a bottle and a half of red wine, which in itself is not that bad, but i woke up the next morning with a hangover and just feeling shit all day. I went on this journey for a couple of reasons. One of which was to stop drinking. I'm getting to the point where im so fed up of the day after that im not enjoying drinking anymore! but still i persist in getting drunk. Coupled with the fact that my wife cant drink and gets very jealous and has a go at me for three days doesnt help either. Lets face it i have been known to act like a penis on rare occasions and if you dont put yourself in those situations you cant do anything wrong. So to be so inept and not follow through with this properly is starting to get on my tits. I'll tell you what it is. I feel so good and well after a weeks training that i feel the need to counter balance it with feeling like shit! im never happy unless i have something to maon about! That and if you dont drink in Singapore there really is nothing else to do! I mean really nothing else to do! Especially when all your friends are piss-heads:) come on you know you are! I could just gloss over these indiscretions, or not write them in here. But i think that would defeat the object and plus there is nowhere i can hide. If i lie about one thing you might think im lying about the training and then this blog becomes pointless!

Anyway 5 days now of pure hardcore training on the horizon. Starting at 12 today. light session as i have boxing at 5 till 7.30..... The sun is shining so after my run, situps and pullups i might catch some rays by the pool....

See you tomorrow, hopefully i'll have forgiven myself by then and i'll be in a better mood!

peace x

No comments:

Post a Comment