Sunday, July 18, 2010

Rocky gives Rocky a black eye!

Day 29

So its Monday afternoon and what a few days its been! Saturday morning i went to boxing training and had my first sparring session. There were two of the guys i think are in my sort of weight group at training. When it came round to sparring our coach Rocky and these two joined in. I came off a bit better against the two guys.... ok im not gonna be modest, i fucking took them apart! Seriously! I felt good. My movement was good and my punching was deadly! I did however get far too cocky and got told of twice for it! I was just playing and just wanted to test my limits. It was fun aswell! lol But from now on i have to be professional and remember that everyone is gonna get better so stay in front from the beginning! Anyway i got put in my place by our couch. Abite i did give him a black eye!!! He represented India nationally and internationally for 10 years at bantamweight and is quick as lightning! I think i got a lucky one two punch in after some light sparring and then he decided to put me down! The next two seconds are a blur but i didnt go down and managed to stay up! god dam he was quick and landed about 5 haymakers right in my face! I did give him a quick cheeky look as to say is that all you got. Lucky the bell went and he didnt have chance to obviously say no!

Sunday i rested as the weather was shit so no surfing this week!

Monday was back in the gym at lunchtime but i was really lazy! Pullups,pushups,swimming and then i laid in the sun for an hour!

Looking forward to training tonight again and hopefully some more sparring!

ROCKY BROWNBOWA!

No comments:

Post a Comment