Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Remakes of classic films should not be allowed!

Day 10

So my night off and date night on the horizon. We went to see karate kid with jaden smith and jackie chan, what a giant load ! The acting was terrible. I mean really bad! Plus it was kung-fu that they were doing, not karate so it made no sence. Plus if you are going to remake a film why do it scene for scene! karate kid is a classic! just re-release it in the cinema or something. I dont know about you, but i would qiute happyily go and watch it in the cinema for date night! hollywood! nothing better to do with thier money. i mean it was so bad that at the end the only thing that was different was one of the cobra kai guys wasnt shouting : your going home in a bodybag daniel... apart from that all the same

Anyway allowed myself some popcorn and an ice-cream as a treat. Ally said i should let myself have one thing a week so i wouldnt go insane so i did! I really needed some sugar too and do you know what no headache today! get in!

Went to the gym for a really light session as i nearly died on monday. Did a light 2 km jog in the treadmill some skipping, push ups and sit ups. 15 pull ups (3 sets of 5) and 20 lengths of the pool(25meter pool).

I'm actually really looking forward to tonight. will get there just after 5pm again. I can feel my stomach and shoulders firming up now. i have been back in the gym for just over a month now and have really noticed the difference on how much i could do before and now! the intensity is a lot higher and the form in which i can do things is so much better. i mean in only over a week ive gone from rubbish pull ups to 10 good ones.. and 5 reducers which really hurt.. getting stronger everyday and with the added football factor coming back in its only going to get better. ive got my first game tomorrow in 2 weeks. im looking forward to seeing if my gym fitness will show on the pitch or it will have made me slower due to putting on muscle mass...i havent played reguarly for a while now and i hope i havent lost the stamina part of footy... we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment