Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Oh dear!

Day 4

As confucius said : Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising everytime we fall....

3 days in and the training was going swimmingly. The diet was very good and not a beer or cig in sight! Oh England why do you do it to me!

Right lets start from the beginning. I got into the gym yesterday at lunch and after streching felt kinda good! I my usual 6km run, situps and 20 lengths of the pool. I didnt want to do too much as the boxing was looming in the evening. I got there at 5pm and started on the speed bag till 6pm. then warmed up and did the boxing training. We are still focusing on the fitness aspect so it was mainly cardio exercises, sets and bag work with some footwork exercises thrown in... i finished on a real high and have started doing pull ups after every session to really get those arm and shoulders muscles bulging.. (i can do 4 :)p ) rubbish i know! and the 4 i do are pretty rubbish at that. So i had a shower and put my England shirt on and headed down to meet the mrs and some friends... The Yanks were late so i was standing with a couple of aussie mates who were ribbing me about how shit england were... fair enough! Waiter comes over and askes me what i want. "I'll have a fuit juice please .. orange juice or cranberry juice.. How much are they? " .... 9 dollars! "9 dollars, are you fucking mental!!! If i have 3 or 4 of those i will have to take out a bank loan!" "Fuck it give me a beer"... Actually its only 35 dollars for 6 coronas... "Sweet give me a bucket then!" Oh what did i just do? .......................................................................................

I dont know why i can spend 35 bucks on beer but not on juice! i know it was a scandal but i really have to learn not to drink. The last thing i want to do is become a recluse for 3 months but going out without drinking is hard! I am a muppet and need to grow up!

Today was ok in the gym did what i did yesterday... i'm just pissed off i failed already!

Im going off to sulk! boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment