Sunday, June 27, 2010

First Week down!

Day 8

So i've got through the first week of Training very well. Stayed off the bad things on Friday and Saturday night but ended up having a couple of vinos on Sunday watching the football. Anyone who watched that game would forgive me for that! I went out for dinner on Saturday and stayed off the booze thanks to my wife who constantly reminds me what not to eat and drink! Thanks honey!

So Saturday in the gym went well. More cardio, sets, punchbag, circuit training and the plank!!! Ended up staying for the next session aswell like a sick puppy! So all in all i did 2.30hours training and took Sunday off for recovery! I've got boxing training tonight so just a light training session at lunch. I need to start focusing on weights and toning now. The running is going to have to be done outside of the gym now so i can dedicate more time to the other.

A few stats i took down last week...

Stomach: 35 inc
Waist: 33 inc
Bum: 39 inc
Thigh: 17 inc
Bicep: 11 inc
Weight: 80.1kg

See how this changes over the course of the 12 weeks. My main focus is the belly! I really want to win obviously but even more i want a 6 pack. I think if i get it i will keep it.

So off to training!

No comments:

Post a Comment