Monday, June 21, 2010

Maybe a bit too much!!!!

Day 2

So i woke up today after my first day of boxing training a bit worse for wear.... I went to the gym at mid-day and did a bit of light training as i said, but didnt really do much as i didnt want to over do my first day. So what do i go and do? Turn up at the boxing an hour early!! So of course i start playing around with the speed bag and before i know it im skipping away listening to my ipod.. Well we havent even started yet and all ready ive done just over 2 hours of gym work over the course of the day! Mental!
The session starts off with some cardio exercise and basic movement: all pretty plain. Then we start getting into it. The dreaded sets with Burppies(believe me when i tell you these kill!!!!), more cardio,punch bags and the plank!!! The latter of which hurt the most at the time.... So all in all not a bad first day, but i think i really have to be careful about over-training! I've been told a lot of people get caught out by this. Today my arms are really hurting as i used muscles yesterday that i havent used in ages.. i was really stiff (wee hey) this morning but im starting to feel better now as i stretch out over the day!
Getting home last night the wife had made me a healthy dinner, but is 8.30pm to late to eat? (B.T.W. lovely dinner babe!) Ive heard people say no later than 9pm. But for best results ive heard 6pm. Need to look this up! As i had feared later in the night the munchies kicked in as well. I really wanted some ice cream or chocolate but i stayed away. Its gonna be things like this that make the difference.... I have only had water since sunday and i have a real big head-ache.. is that sugar related?

Anyway light session today in the gym. Prob do a couple of km of the treadmill, sit ups and some swimming to relax. I clocked in at 80.1kg yesterday. lets see how much i weigh this time next week with no alcohol or bad food.... England game tomorrow, thats gonna be hard work staying away from the beer!!!#*&(*&#@! kinda hoping they go out so i dont have to worry about it! My god did i just say that!!! Right time to start work!

No comments:

Post a Comment